Subject: [Geopriv] I-D Action: draft-ietf-geopriv-dhcp-lbyr-uri-option-19.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2013 18:50:54 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Geographic Location/Privacy Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) IPv4 and IPv6 Option for a Location Uniform Resource Identifier (URI)
	Author(s)       : James Polk
	Filename        : draft-ietf-geopriv-dhcp-lbyr-uri-option-19.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2013-02-24

Abstract:
   This document creates a Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
   Option for transmitting a client's geolocation Uniform Resource
   Identifier (URI). This Location URI can then be dereferenced in a
   separate transaction by the client or sent to another entity and
   dereferenced to learn physically where the client is located, but
   only while valid.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-geopriv-dhcp-lbyr-uri-option

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-geopriv-dhcp-lbyr-uri-option-19

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-geopriv-dhcp-lbyr-uri-option-19

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/