Subject: [Geopriv] AD review: draft-ietf-geopriv-relative-location-04

From: Richard Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2013 17:27:41 -0400

I have reviewed this draft, and think it's in pretty good shape.  Some
comments below.

In Section 3, the paragraph starting "Both the baseline..." is unclear in
the case where the <location-info> contains both civic and geodetic
information.  You should resolve this (even if it's only "either is OK in
this case"), and possibly refer to RFC 5491's recommendation that each
<location-info> contain only one type of location.

In the same paragraph, shouldn't the references be to RFC 5491 and RFC
5139, respectively?

In the figure at the end of Section 3, it seems unlikely that the method of
determining this relative location was "GPS" :)

In Section 4.3, s/TLDs/TLVs/

In Section 4.9.1.1, you're missing a "$" character after "$Coordinate-1".

In Section 4.9.4.2, it might be helpful to note the maximum number of
points allowed by the representation.  By my calculation, 31 for 2D and 20
for 3D.

In Section 5.3, code 112 should be 111.

In Section 7, might want to refer to RFC 6280 instead of / in addition to
RFC 3693.

The IETF LC announcement should be out shortly!

Thanks,
--Richard