Subject: [Geopriv] Benoit Claise's No Objection on charter-ietf-geojson-00-02: (with COMMENT)

From: "Benoit Claise" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2015 00:41:29 -0700

Benoit Claise has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-geojson-00-02: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-geojson/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Very consistent feedback with my previous review:

One readability improvement.
So many RFC numbers I have to lookup, in this charter: 5870, 7464, 3693,
6280. Sorry I don't know them all by heart.
A good convention is name + RFC, such as "JavaScript Object Notation
(JSON) [RFC7159]"

I guess it's a short-lived WG, right? Two deliverables and then closed,
right?
Would be worth mentioning IMO. In the milestones, that would be fine.