Subject: grow: [GROW] Draft Agenda for 57 IETF

From: David Meyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 09:05:00 -0700

Please forward questions, comments, or additional agenda
	items to me. 

	Thanks,

	Dave

----

        Global Routing Operations WG (GROW)
        ===================================

        [Time: TBD]

        Draft Agenda
        ------------

        Agenda Bashing                                              5 minutes
        Meyer/All

        Generalizing the BGP TTL Hack                              10 minutes
        draft-gill-btsh-02.txt
        Meyer/all
        
        Controlling the redistribution of BGP routes               10 minutes
        draft-ietf-grow-bgp-redistribution-00.txt
        Olivier Bonaventure, et. al.

        Bidirectional Forwarding Detector: BFD
        draft-katz-ward-bfd-00.txt  
        Dave {Ward,Katz}                                           30 minutes

        Dissemination of flow specification rules
        draft-marques-idr-flow-spec-00.txt
        Pedro Roque Marques                                        15 minutes

        Other Drafts                                               10 minutes

          Configuring BGP to Block Denial-of-Service Attacks
          draft-turk-bgp-dos-04.txt
          D. Turk

          Bounding Longest Match Considered
          draft-grow-bounded-longest-match-04.txt
          Hardie/White

        Work Items                                                 10 minutes
        Meyer
____________________________________________________________
Web Archive:     http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/grow/