Subject: grow: updated GROW agenda

From: David Meyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 08:09:16 -0800

Agenda slides on http://www.1-4-5.net/~dmm/GROW/agenda.

	Thanks,

	Dave

----

        Global Routing Operations WG (grow) Draft Agenda
        ------------------------------------------------
	0900-1130, Thursday, 11.13.2003

        Review and status of work items
         Meyer                                          10 minutes

        draft-gill-gtsh-04.txt                           5 minutes
         Meyer

        draft-mcpherson-grow-bgp-med-considerations-00.txt
         Danny McPherson                                15 minutes
         http://www.tcb.net/draft-mcpherson-grow-bgp-med-considerations-00.txt

        draft-plonka-embed-addr-00.txt                  10 minutes
         Plonka
         http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-plonka-embed-addr-00.txt

        draft-meyer-collection-communities-00.txt
         Meyer                                          15 minutes
         http://www.1-4-5.net/~dmm/draft-meyer-collection-communities-00.txt
        
        Routing Protocol Overload (RPO) Draft Status/Discussion
         RPO Design Team                                15+ minutes

____________________________________________________________
Web Archive:     http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/grow/

---

From: Danny McPherson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 09:37:15 -0700

> http://www.tcb.net/draft-mcpherson-grow-bgp-med-considerations-00.txt

Folks,
This draft is now available via the link above.  Some
work still needs to be done but I wanted to get something
to the list.

Feedback welcome!

-danny