Subject: grow: routing protocol overload

From: Patrick Verkaik <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 02:41:02 -0800 (PST)

Is the RPO draft online somewhere? I couldn't find a URL for it (or the
slides) in the grow agenda.  Although the current discussion about GROW
and the IETF procedures is very interesting I'm also interested in the
contents of this particular draft (for its own sake).

	Thanks,

	Patrick
____________________________________________________________
Web Archive:     http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/grow/

---

From: David Meyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 07:51:58 -0800

>> contents of this particular draft (for its own sake).

	GROW Stuff:

	http://www.1-4-5.net/~dmm/IETF58/GROW/agenda
	http://www.1-4-5.net/~dmm/IETF58/GROW/communities
	http://www.1-4-5.net/~dmm/IETF58/GROW/gtsm

	RPO Draft:

	http://www.1-4-5.net/~dmm/draft-meyer-rpo-00.txt