Subject: grow: draft GROW agenda for IETF 62

From: David Meyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 06:44:08 -0800

Please foward corrections, omissions, etc to Geoff and
	me.

	Thanks,

	Dave & Geoff

----

Global Routing Operations (grow)

TUESDAY, March 8, 2005 (1300-1500)
==================================

CHAIR(s): Geoff Huston <[email-masked]>
          David Meyer  <[email-masked]>

AGENDA

 o Administriva

   - Mailing list: [email-masked]
     subscribe grow

   - Scribe?

   - Blue Sheets

 o Agenda Bashing                                         5  minutes
   Meyer                                           

 o Review and status of work items                      

   Active Drafts
   -------------
   draft-ietf-grow-bgp-med-considerations-02.txt          5 minutes
    McPherson/Gill (expired)
   draft-ietf-grow-anycast-00.txt		         20 minutes
     Abley/Lindqvist					
   draft-ietf-grow-bgp-wedgies-00.txt                     5 minutes
     Griffin/Huston

 o Tunnel end-point discovery using anycast		 10 minutes
   draft-palet-v6ops-tun-auto-disc-03.txt   
   Savola

 o Preliminary measurement results on the current AS level topology
   Zhang/Massey                                          30 minutes

 o A mechanism to enable fast routing table recovery after BGP session reset
   Zhang                                                 30 minutes

 o BGP Status Reports                                    10 minutes
   Huston