Subject: grow: IPv6 anycast activities

From: Hiroshi KITAMURA <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 02:25:51 +0900 (JST)

Dear All,
This is just FYI on IPv6 anycast activities.

Web site for IPv6 Anycast discussion:
	http://anycast.anarg.jp/
ML for it:
	[email-masked] 

People, who are interested in IPv6 Anycast discussion, please join this
ML and let us know your constructive comments.
(Instruction how to join the ML is written in above web site.)

We have already issued five I-Ds on IPv6 Anycast.
(Of course, they are under construction.)

1. IPv6 Anycast Terminology Definition
2. Applications of IPv6 Anycasting
3. Mobile IPv6-based Global Anycasting
3. A Protocol for Anycast Address Resolving
4. Possible Deployment Scenarios for IPv6 Anycasting

You can find them at above web site.

We'd like to have a Practical Anycasting BoF in the near future. 
We have already talked with Internet Area Directors on this issue.
A draft for charter proposal is written in above web site, 
please read them and let us know your comments.

Best Regards,
Hiroshi KITAMURA
_________________________________________________________________
web user interface: http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/grow.html
web archive:        http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/grow/