Subject: grow: Draft agenda for GROW WG

From: Geoff Huston <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 11:32:51 +1100

Hi,

So far I've assembled the following items for the GROW agenda, but its a 2 
hour slot, and there is certainly room for other topics that folk may want 
to bring up. So further agenda items are
_strongly_ encouraged please!

Thanks,

    Geoff

Global Routing Operations (grow)

MONDAY, March 20, 2006 1300-1500 (Afternoon Session I)
======================================================

CHAIR: Geoff Huston <[email-masked]>

AGENDA

  o Administriva						  5 minutes

    - Mailing list: [email-masked]
      subscribe grow

    - Scribe (text and jabber)?

    - Blue Sheets

  o Agenda Bashing                                         5 minutes
    Huston

  o Review and status of work items

    Active Drafts
    -------------
     draft-ietf-grow-rfc1519bis-02.txt			  5 minutes
       Fuller/all
     draft-ietf-grow-anycast-03.txt                        5 minutes
      Abley/Lindqvist
     draft-ietf-grow-mrt-01.txt                            5 minutes
      Blunk

  o WG Adoption of draft-scudder-bmp-00.txt               10 minutes
      John Scudder

  o Routing Scenarios - some open questions
      Vince Fuller                                        20 minutes
      Jason Schiller					 20 minutes

  o A look at BGP across 2005
      Geoff Huston                                        20 minutes

_________________________________________________________________
web user interface: http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/grow.html
web archive:        http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/grow/