Subject: Office software - very low price

From: "Carol A. Ross" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2006 18:15:41 +0000

Get access to all the software possible for extremely low prices!
Our software is 2-10 times cheaper than sold by our competitors.

A few examples:
$79.95 Windows XP Professional (Including: Service Pack 2)
$89.95 Microsoft Office 2003 Professional / $79.95 Office XP Professional

$69.95 Dreamweaver MX 2004 / Flash MX 2004 / Fireworks MX
$149.95 Adobe Creative Suite Premium (5 CD)
$69.95 MS Project 2003 Professional

Special offers:
$89.95 Windows XP Pro + Office XP Pro
$95.95 Adobe Photoshop 8.0 + Adobe Acrobat 6.0 Professional
$109.95 Dreamweaver MX 2004 + Flash MX 2004

All main products from Microsoft, Adobe, Macromedia, Corel, etc.
And many more... Enter here:

http://www.allsoftpossible.com

Regards,
Carol A. Ross

__________________
To be gone, go here