Subject: grow: Review of draft-ietf-grow-mrt-03.txt

From: Henk Uijterwaal <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 17:55:07 +0200

All,

Geoff wrote:
>I'd like to propose that the document should have one further 
>iteration before a WG Last Call, so now would be a good time for any 
>other WG members with an interest in this MRT spec to review the 
>document and send in their comments to the WG and to Larry.

The format in 4.7 (table dump) should definitely be extended to support
32 bit ASN.  If not, then things will break on 1/1/2007, which is probably
before the document is an RFC.

I'm also not sure about 4.8.5.  This defines a 32bit ASN message, but
is it supposed to replace all other types defined in 4.8.x?

More general: I think one of the things that has to be checked, is if
the document supports 32 bit ASN everywhere.

Henk

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Henk Uijterwaal                           Email: henk.uijterwaal(at)ripe.net
RIPE Network Coordination Centre          http://www.amsterdamned.org/~henk
P.O.Box 10096          Singel 258         Phone: +31.20.5354414
1001 EB Amsterdam      1016 AB Amsterdam  Fax: +31.20.5354445
The Netherlands        The Netherlands    Mobile: +31.6.55861746
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1160438400 + 381600 = 1160820000.    

_________________________________________________________________
web user interface: http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/grow.html
web archive:        http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/grow/