Subject: copy Hardware. Reserved.

From: "Moderating" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 08:25:31 -0600

An Investor ALERT is being issued starting right N0W. Keep your eyes
glued on P.S.U.D!!

PETROSUN DRILLING (P.S.U.D.)
Current Price: 1.16

Don't get caught in the dust, start watchin today because this company
has been known to release major news at any time which could bring the
st0ck up!!

Current News

PetroSun Completes Equity Investment in ElectraTherm

PetroSun, Incorporated (PSUD - News) announced that the company has
finalized its Series A Preferred Stock Purchase Agreement with
ElectraTherm, .....

Check your stock source for full press releases on this exciting stock!

Don't miss out !

your computer. these sites highly keeping tabs new viruses out ways
sole purpose protecting your computer. these sites highly keeping tabs new viruses out ways computer protected. McAfee Symantec Panda eTrust Websense Labs Secunia
protecting your computer. these sites highly keeping tabs new viruses out
how provided by download them from. Alwil Avast Grisoft AVG Stinger Malicious Tool ATF Cleaner Brute Force HijackThis Tutorial