Subject: Please review your account.

From: eBay Account Review <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2006 02:17:01 +0100

Dear eBay Customer,

We are contacting you to inform that our Account Review Team identified some
unusual activity in your account.

Our team found a stolen credit card information on your account.

In accordance with our rules and to ensure that your account has not been
compromised, access to your account was suspended. Your account access will
remain suspended until this issue is resolved.

To secure your account and quickly restore full access we will require some
additional information from you and, you need to replace the stolen information with yours.

Please, click the link bellow in order to fulfill the Security Team
requirements:

eBay - Customer Service

The process is mandatory, and if not completed, your account will be subject
to temporary suspension.

Sincerely Yours,

Raymundo Hurley

eBay Inc - Billing.