Subject: VIVIAN

From: "CARLA" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2007 16:56:42 +0900

Do away with everything you owe without paying another dime.  End the
calls. Bring a stop to the payments!

As it turns out most lending orgizations are doing something illegal.
Astonishing but factual!

Join us for detailed information regarding our system at N O  expense or
obligation. You have naught to lose and a lot to gain.

Contact us at:
561-282-9476
In depth information or to stop receiving or to read postal address

There were no stairs in their houses, because they did not need them, but
on a level surface they generally walked just as we do. The busy lives of
men, proceeded the Demon, require them to move about and travel in all
directions

The little party of strangers now followed the Prince across a few more of
the glass bridges and along several paths until they came to a garden
enclosed by a high hedge. Yet to assist them there are only such crude and
awkward machines as electric trolleys, cable cars, steam railways and
automobiles