Subject: comStar DecoratingState Line TackSticker GiantStonewall Kitch.

From: "Donald" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 11:26:24 +0300

CDPN Acquires GPS And Wireless Transportation Development Company!

China Datacom Corp.
Sym: CDPN
Close: $0.065

CDPN, through its subsidiary "Supremacy Intl", acquired all outstanding
shares in General Link Information Systems. General manages, serves and
operates the only GPS vehicle monitoring and management system in China,
and provides a wide range of mobile applications for the transport
industry. This is HOT! It's already taking off, volume jumped through
the roof Friday! Read the release and get in on CDPN first thing Monday.

FoodsEarrings EtcEastbayEasy Click Trav. comPetcoPetite Sophisti. Office
MaxOld NavyOld Pueblo Trad.
Disney ShoppingDJangoMusicDockers ShoesDomesticationsDotster.
comIlluminationsImprovements Ca. Directly HomeDirecTVDirt DevilDiscount
Office. Simply WhispersSkin StoreSkyAuctionSmallflowerSmart
BargainsSmarthomeSnapFishSoccer.
Chef's CatalogChelsea PaperChildren's Plac. NordstromNovicaOffice
DepotOffice Furnitur. Camera WorldCamping WorldCandy CrateCarabella
Colle.
RoamansRocklerROOTS DirectRoses.
DanskinDarling ShoesData BazaarDDF SkincaredELiAsDell BusinessDell Home
Syste. comHallmarkHammacher Schle.
Submit a DealHave you found a great deal, sweepstakes, or freebie that
you'd like to share? Michigan BulbMilitary Clothi.