Subject: agency

From: Olive D. Trevino <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 17:08:22 +0200

Scutaro had only one hit this season in 20 at bats, so things looked bad
for the home team. I only hope there's plank-walking aplenty.

Wading Through The Mire - Campagna Toscana Username: Password:
Forgot your password? Anonymous It's all in the perspective. XML
Podcasting brings you audio and video from each weekday broadcast on
your iPod or other portable MP3 player anytime, anywhere. And on this
Earth Day we're asking the question: is "green" a passing trend, or are
Americans in this for the long haul? No smoking and no pets please.

Flubya: President Bush had a lot to say this week.

You can launch the Netcast by clicking the day of the week in the box on
the right side of the page. And I'm not even counting "Desperate
Housewives," though I have to watch that for work.

ID MSN Jabber None Entry Tags best of 2005, best of 2006, family, food,
history, humor, local news, misc. First Read: Analysis of the day's
political news from the NBC News Political Unit. GREEN, SERENE,
UPLIFTING . I just took the number 1 position on the board with 16950.
You can teach a person about right and wrong and the value of life, but
you cannot teach a gun anything. Try and make sense of that. " As if we
can ever make sense of such wanton violence.

Our American Idol princess joins us.

Sign-up for our daily e-mail newsletter. There is nothing wrong with
morals and holding people accountable for their actions. Gun control
legislation will only take guns out of law abiding citizens hands. And
here's a page that has one for almost any topic, including crunk,
blogging and MENSA. It feels a little odd changing gears from that, so
let's go to the mailbag for highlights from the past couple of weeks to
get Clicked back on its more familiar path. Wading Through The Mire - Is
This The Wild West?

") But we love Demotivators, motivational posters for cats (here's
another one), and "Star Trek" versions.