Subject: [GROW] grow meeting @ ietf72

From: "PAPADIMITRIOU Dimitri" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 09:12:48 +0200

hi - 

is there an agenda available for the grow meeting planned on: 

THURSDAY, July 31 - 1510-1610 Afternoon Session II

per last IETF meeting agenda:
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/72/agenda.html>

thanks,
-d.
_______________________________________________
GROW mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/grow

---

From: Peter Schoenmaker <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 18:38:50 -0700

hi,

The grow agenda has been posted (yes, i know my math doesn't work.)   
Please let me know if there any additional agenda items i missed, and  
i will see how to fit them in.

           Administriva               5 minutes

           Pierre Francois           15 minutes
                 draft-decraene-bgp-graceful-shutdown- 
requirements-00.txt
                 draft-francois-bgp-gshut-00.txt

           Matvey Teplov             15 minutes
                 BGP communities use for the data origination tagging

           Dino Farinacci            15 minutes
                 How LISP uses BGP as an EID-to-RLOC mapping system  
(ALT)
                 draft-fuller-lisp-alt-02.txt
                 draft-farinacci-lisp-07.txt

           Dave Meyer                15 minutes
                 LISP/ALT deployment status

           Closing                    5 minutes

---

From: Peter Schoenmaker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 10:03:30 -0700

Hello,

I we have one change to the agenda.  I've posted a revised version.

           Administriva               5 minutes

	  Pierre Francois	    15 minutes
		draft-decraene-bgp-graceful-shutdown-requirements-00.txt
		draft-francois-bgp-gshut-00.txt

	  Dimitri Papadimitriou, Jim Lowe
		Update Routing System Stability
		draft-dimitri-grow-rss-03.txt

	  Dino Farinacci	    15 minutes
		How LISP uses BGP as an EID-to-RLOC mapping system (ALT)
		draft-fuller-lisp-alt-02.txt
		draft-farinacci-lisp-07.txt

           Dave Meyer		    15 minutes
		
	  Closing		     5 minutes

peter

On Jul 18, 2008, at 6:38 PM, Peter Schoenmaker wrote:

> Please let me know if there any additional agenda items i missed,  
> and i will see how to fit them in.
>
>
>          Administriva               5 minutes
>