Subject: [GROW] new working group items

From: Peter Schoenmaker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 15:33:28 -0800

hi,

We would like to poll the group about a new working group item.

o  at dublin dimitri papadimitriou presented on draft-dimitri-grow- 
rss-03.txt.  <http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-dimitri-grow-rss-03.txt>   
I would like to ask if the working group thinks we should adopt this  
as a working group draft?  The proposal is to make this an  
experimental RFC.

Thanks

peter

_______________________________________________
GROW mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/grow

---

From: "LOWE Jim" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 08:58:00 -0600

Hi Peter,

Since I'm a co-author of the document in question, this might be in bad
taste, but I would like to see the document go forward as a working
group draft.

Cheers,
Jim.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
Peter Schoenmaker
Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2008 6:33 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [GROW] new working group items

hi,

o  at dublin dimitri papadimitriou presented on draft-dimitri-grow- 
rss-03.txt.  <http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-dimitri-grow-rss-03.txt>   
I would like to ask if the working group thinks we should adopt this as
a working group draft?  The proposal is to make this an experimental
RFC.

Thanks

peter