Subject: [GROW] Agenda Items for SF

From: Peter Schoenmaker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 11:15:00 -0800

Hi,

GROW has 1.5 hours at the SF IETF.  We currently have one agenda  
item.  I would like to find out if there are any additional agenda  
items for the San Francisco IETF?

thanks

peter

---

From: Paul Francis <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 09:17:00 +0100

Actually, besides the intra-domain virtual aggregation drafts I posted 
earlier (http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-francis-intra-va-00, 
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-francis-va-tunnels-mpls-00, and 
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xu-va-tunnels-gre-00), there is an 
additional inter-domain draft that represents the logical extension of 
where the intra-domain work would go were it to become widespread (
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-xu-tunnel-00.txt).  I think it'd 
be useful to present this draft after the intra-domain drafts if there is 
time.

PF

From:
Peter Schoenmaker <[email-masked]>
To:
[email-masked]
Date:
02/17/2009 08:15 PM
Subject:
[GROW] Agenda Items for SF
Sent by:
[email-masked]

Hi,

thanks

peter

_______________________________________________
GROW mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/grow