Subject: [GROW] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-grow-rss-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 14:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Global Routing Operations Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Routing System Stability 
	Author(s)	: D. Papadimitriou, J. Lowe
	Filename	: draft-ietf-grow-rss-00.txt
	Pages		: 13
	Date		: 2009-3-22
	
   Understanding the dynamics of the Internet routing system is 
   fundamental to ensure its robustness/stability and to improve the 
   mechanisms of the BGP routing protocol. This documents outlines a 
   program of activity for identifying, documenting and analyzing the 
   dynamic properties of the Internet and its routing system. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-grow-rss-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.