Subject: [GROW] I-D Action:draft-ietf-grow-mrt-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 14:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Global Routing Operations Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : MRT routing information export format
	Author(s)       : L. Blunk, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-grow-mrt-13.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2010-09-09

This document describes the MRT format for routing information
export.  This format was developed in concert with the Multi-threaded
Routing Toolkit (MRT) from whence the format takes it name.  The
format can be used to export routing protocol messages, state
changes, and routing information base contents.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-grow-mrt-13.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.