Subject: [GROW] Additional review of draft-ietf-grow-bgp-graceful-shutdown-requirements-06.txt (Requirements for the graceful shutdown of BGP sessions)

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 17:48:51 +0200

Dear RTGWG WG,

The following GROW WG document expresses the requirements for the
graceful shutdown of BGP session: 'Requirements for the graceful
shutdown of BGP sessions'
<draft-ietf-grow-bgp-graceful-shutdown-requirements-06.txt>

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-grow-bgp-graceful-shutdown-require
ments-06

In addition to GROW, it has been presented in the IDR WG which
standardizes the BGP protocol.  Some slides summarizing the draft can be
found at: http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/76/slides/idr-2.pdf

It's a GROW WG document which has passed WG last call, IETF last call
and is currently under IESG review. Although it's a bit late in the
process, during IESG review, it has been felt that an additional review
from RTGWG could be beneficial.

Therefore, could you please review that document by 2010-11-18 (2 weeks
+ IETF meeting)? Please copy the grow WG which hosts this work.

Thanks,
Regards,
Bruno

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
Adrian Farrel
Sent: Monday, September 13, 2010 5:26 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Idr] Fw: Last Call:
<draft-ietf-grow-bgp-graceful-shutdown-requirements-04.txt>(Requirements
for the graceful shutdown of BGP sessions) toInformational RFC

Please be aware of this document and participate in the IETF last call
if 
you have any comments.

Thanks,
Adrian
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "The IESG" <[email-masked]>
To: "IETF-Announce" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, September 13, 2010 4:14 PM
Subject: Last Call: 
<draft-ietf-grow-bgp-graceful-shutdown-requirements-04.txt>(Requirements
for 
the graceful shutdown of BGP sessions) toInformational RFC

>
> The IESG has received a request from the Global Routing Operations WG
> (grow) to consider the following document:
> - 'Requirements for the graceful shutdown of BGP sessions'
>  <draft-ietf-grow-bgp-graceful-shutdown-requirements-04.txt> as an
> Informational RFC
>
> The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
> final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
> [email-masked] mailing lists by 2010-09-27. Exceptionally, comments may
be
> sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
> beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.
>
> The file can be obtained via
>
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-grow-bgp-graceful-shutdown-r
equirements/
>
> IESG discussion can be tracked via
>
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-grow-bgp-graceful-shutdown-r
equirements/
>
>
> No IPR declarations were found that appear related to this I-D.
> _______________________________________________
> IETF-Announce mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
> 

_______________________________________________
Idr mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/idr