Subject: [GROW] I-D Action: draft-ietf-grow-private-ip-sp-cores-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2012 22:53:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Global Routing Operations Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Issues with Private IP Addressing in the Internet
	Author(s)       : Anthony Kirkham
	Filename        : draft-ietf-grow-private-ip-sp-cores-05.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2012-06-16

Abstract:
   The purpose of this document is to provide a discussion of the
   potential problems of using private, RFC1918, or non-globally-
   routable addressing within the core of an SP network.  The discussion
   focuses on link addresses and to a small extent loopback addresses.
   While many of the issues are well recognised within the ISP
   community, there appears to be no document that collectively
   describes the issues.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-grow-private-ip-sp-cores

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-grow-private-ip-sp-cores-05

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-grow-private-ip-sp-cores-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/