Subject: [GROW] I-D Action: draft-ietf-grow-bgp-gshut-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 04:20:07 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Global Routing Operations Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Graceful BGP session shutdown
        Authors         : Pierre Francois
                          Bruno Decraene
                          Cristel Pelsser
                          Keyur Patel
                          Clarence Filsfils
	Filename        : draft-ietf-grow-bgp-gshut-05.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2014-01-28

Abstract:
   This draft describes operational procedures aimed at reducing the
   amount of traffic lost during planned maintenances of routers or
   links, involving the shutdown of BGP peering sessions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-grow-bgp-gshut/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-grow-bgp-gshut-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-grow-bgp-gshut-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/