Subject: [GROW] I-D Action: draft-ietf-grow-filtering-threats-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 08:58:08 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Global Routing Operations Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Making BGP filtering a habit: Impact on policies
        Authors         : Camilo Cardona
                          Pierre Francois
                          Paolo Lucente
	Filename        : draft-ietf-grow-filtering-threats-02.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2014-02-13

Abstract:
   Network operators define their BGP policies based on the business
   relationships that they maintain with their peers.  By limiting the
   propagation of BGP prefixes, an autonomous system avoids the
   existence of flows between BGP peers that do not provide any
   economical gain.  This draft describes how unexpected traffic flows
   can emerge in autonomous systems due to the filtering of overlapping
   BGP prefixes by neighboring domains.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-grow-filtering-threats/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-grow-filtering-threats-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-grow-filtering-threats-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/