Subject: [GROW] I-D Action: draft-ietf-grow-bgp-reject-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 02:24:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Global Routing Operations of the IETF.

        Title           : Default IPv4 and IPv6 Unicast EBGP Route Propagation Behavior Without Policies
        Authors         : Jared Mauch
                          Job Snijders
                          Greg Hankins
	Filename        : draft-ietf-grow-bgp-reject-02.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2016-10-31

Abstract:
   This document defines the default behavior of a BGP speaker when
   there is no import or export policy associated with a BGP session for
   the IPv4 or IPv6 Unicast Address Family.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-grow-bgp-reject/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-grow-bgp-reject-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-grow-bgp-reject-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/