Subject: [GROW] I-D Action: draft-ietf-grow-bgp-reject-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2017 09:19:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Global Routing Operations of the IETF.

        Title           : Default EBGP Route Propagation Behavior Without Policies
        Authors         : Jared Mauch
                          Job Snijders
                          Greg Hankins
	Filename        : draft-ietf-grow-bgp-reject-04.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2017-03-27

Abstract:
   This document defines the default behavior of a BGP speaker when
   there is no import or export policy associated with an External BGP
   session.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-grow-bgp-reject/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-grow-bgp-reject-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-grow-bgp-reject-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-grow-bgp-reject-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Job Snijders <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2017 11:24:06 -0500

Hi all,

This update incorporates a clarification suggestion from Ignas (March
20th) and a contribution from Donald Smith to improve the readability of
the introduction text.

Kind regards,

Job

On Mon, Mar 27, 2017 at 09:19:09AM -0700, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> GROW mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/grow