Subject: [GROW] I-D Action: draft-ietf-grow-large-communities-usage-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2017 01:47:41 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Global Routing Operations of the IETF.

        Title           : Usage of BGP Large Communities
        Authors         : Job Snijders
                          John Heasley
                          Martijn Schmidt
	Filename        : draft-ietf-grow-large-communities-usage-03.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2017-03-12

Abstract:
   Examples and inspiration for operators for the use of BGP Large
   Communities.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-grow-large-communities-usage/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-grow-large-communities-usage-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-grow-large-communities-usage-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Job Snijders <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2017 09:57:23 +0000

Dear WG,

While the diff touches almost every line, it is mostly editorial and
readability improvements.

We'd like to ask the chairs to consider moving this document forward to the
next phase of the publication process.

Kind regards,

Job

On Sun, 12 Mar 2017 at 10:47, <[email-masked]> wrote:

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Global Routing Operations of the IETF.

Abstract:

_______________________________________________
GROW mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/grow