Subject: [GROW] I-D Action: draft-ietf-grow-large-communities-usage-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2017 09:08:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Global Routing Operations of the IETF.

        Title           : Use of BGP Large Communities
        Authors         : Job Snijders
                          John Heasley
                          Martijn Schmidt
	Filename        : draft-ietf-grow-large-communities-usage-05.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2017-03-27

Abstract:
   Examples and inspiration for operators to use BGP Large Communities.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-grow-large-communities-usage/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-grow-large-communities-usage-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-grow-large-communities-usage-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-grow-large-communities-usage-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Job Snijders <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2017 11:11:41 -0500

Hi,

This update incorporates Adam's change proposal from March 23rd.

Kind regards,

Job

On Mon, Mar 27, 2017 at 09:08:15AM -0700, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> GROW mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/grow