Subject: [GROW] I-D Action: draft-ietf-grow-bgp-gshut-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2017 10:20:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Global Routing Operations of the IETF.

        Title           : Graceful BGP session shutdown
        Authors         : Pierre Francois
                          Bruno Decraene
                          Cristel Pelsser
                          Keyur Patel
                          Clarence Filsfils
	Filename        : draft-ietf-grow-bgp-gshut-09.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2017-07-03

Abstract:
   This draft describes operational procedures aimed at reducing the
   amount of traffic lost during planned maintenances of routers or
   links, involving the shutdown of BGP peering sessions.  It defines a
   well-known BGP community, called GRACEFUL_SHUTDOWN, to signal the
   graceful shutdown of paths.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-grow-bgp-gshut/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-grow-bgp-gshut-09
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-grow-bgp-gshut-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-grow-bgp-gshut-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/