Subject: [GROW] Peter stepping down as chair - volunteers?

From: Warren Kumari <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2018 09:28:04 -0500

Hi there GROWers,

Sadly, Peter has just let me know that, due to other time commitments,
he will be stepping down as one of the GROW chairs.
I'd like to take a moment to thank him for all of his hard work, and
also to ask for volunteers who would be willing to set up and serve.

GROW is always a low drama WG (thanks!) , and Chris is a very
accomplished chair, and so this would be a fine WG to gain experience
with if you've never chaired before.

Many / most of the GROW participants are also long time IETF
participants, and so are likely somewhat familiar with what chairing a
WG involves, but those who are not:
The Tao is always a good reference: https://www6.ietf.org/tao.html, as
is the WG chairs page: https://www.ietf.org/chairs/

I, and I'm sure Chris, will be happy to provide more info / details as well.

Please let me know if you're interested in being considered,
preferably by Friday.

W

-- 
I don't think the execution is relevant when it was obviously a bad
idea in the first place.
This is like putting rabid weasels in your pants, and later expressing
regret at having chosen those particular rabid weasels and that pair
of pants.
   ---maf