Subject: [GROW] Operational review for 2 drafts

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2018 09:17:20 -0400

Greetings: 

Would the Grow WG provide operational feedback 

on the following IDR drafts that provide support 

for segment routing: 

draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-segment-routing-ext-10.txt 

and 

draft-ietf-idr-bgpls-segment-routing-epe-17.txt 

These drafts utilize BGP to support the segment routing architecture found
in RFC8402. 

For ease of your reference the documents can be found at: 

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-segment-routing-ext/

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-bgpls-segment-routing-epe/

It would be helpful to know: 

a) if the manageability and security sections 

in these drafts are sufficient to guide operators.  

b) if grow has any concerns regarding these drafts. 

Thank you, 

Susan Hares 

co-chair IDR