Subject: [GROW] WGLC: draft-ietf-grow-wkc-behavior - ENDS: Nov 27, 2018 (11/27/2018)

From: Christopher Morrow <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2018 15:34:00 +1100

Howdy Grow Folks,
This is the long awaited WGLC for:
  https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-grow-wkc-behavior-00

The abstract of which is included here:
  "Well-Known BGP Communities are manipulated inconsistently by current
   implementations.  This results in difficulties for operators.  It is
   recommended that removal policies be applied consistently to Well-
   Known Communities."

Please have a read/review/comment and let's see if we can close out and
move forward by the end of the month.

-chris
wg-co-chair

---

From: Nick Hilliard <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2018 10:55:51 +0000

> move forward by the end of the month.

no comments to add.  please publish.

Nick