Subject: [GROW] IDR Co-chair comment

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2018 23:37:17 -0500

Greetings: 

The chairs did check with the IANA regarding the large community registry
for a specific number allocated per the route-leak. 

If the grow chairs wish the IDR chairs to write a short large community
registry draft, I  will take on that action item. 

Cheerily, Sue Hares

---

From: Job Snijders <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2018 04:39:19 +0000

Hi Susan,

On Mon, Nov 5, 2018 at 4:37 AM Susan Hares <[email-masked]> wrote:
> The chairs did check with the IANA regarding the large community registry for a specific number allocated per the route-leak.

What was the outcome?

I suspect the same "procedure" that was used for AS 23456 / AS-TRANS
may apply to locking down segments of large communities for specific
purposes?

> If the grow chairs wish the IDR chairs to write a short large community registry draft, I  will take on that action item.

I'm happy to help if we need to go that route.

Kind regards,

Job