Subject: [GROW] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-adkp-grow-ixpcommunities-00.txt

From: Melchior Aelmans <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2019 00:33:59 +0100

Hi all,

We are trying to define a standard for the application of BGP Large
Communities in IXP networks and at the Route Servers in particular.
Your feedback is appreciated and welcome.

Thanks,
Melchior

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, Mar 12, 2019 at 12:31 AM
Subject: I-D Action: draft-adkp-grow-ixpcommunities-00.txt
To: <[email-masked]>

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

        Title           : BGP Large Communities applications for IXP Route
Servers
        Authors         : Melchior Aelmans
                          Stavros Konstantaras
                          Stefan Plug
                          Christoph Dietzel
        Filename        : draft-adkp-grow-ixpcommunities-00.txt
        Pages           : 10
        Date            : 2019-03-11

Abstract:
   This document presents suggestion and examples for application of BGP
   Large Communities [RFC8092] at Internet Exchange Points (IXPs).
   Suggestions are based on operational experiences from IXP operators
   and members.  Any IXP operator or IXP member can consider using these
   communities.  The document specifically focusses on Route Server
   [RFC7947] deployments in IXP context [RFC7948].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-adkp-grow-ixpcommunities/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-adkp-grow-ixpcommunities-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-adkp-grow-ixpcommunities-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt