Subject: [GROW] Call for GROW @ IETF 104 items

From: Job Snijders <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2019 12:21:43 +0000

Hi Folks!

GROW is planning to meet in Prague at IETF 104, iff we have agenda
items. People who would like time on the agenda please send a request so
that a time slot and agenda can be prepared!

Presentation proposals with drafts will have priority over talks without
an uploaded draft.

Kind regards,

Job & Chris

---

From: Job Snijders <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2019 09:34:13 +0000

On Sun, Mar 03, 2019 at 12:21:43PM +0000, Job Snijders wrote:
> items. People who would like time on the agenda please send a request
> so that a time slot and agenda can be prepared!
> 
> Presentation proposals with drafts will have priority over talks
> without an uploaded draft.

I'd like to spend a few minutes to present on draft-sa-grow-maxprefix

Kind regards,

Job