Subject: [GROW] I-D Action: draft-ietf-grow-wkc-behavior-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2019 17:11:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Global Routing Operations WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Well-Known Community Policy Behavior
        Authors         : Jay Borkenhagen
                          Randy Bush
                          Ron Bonica
                          Serpil Bayraktar
	Filename        : draft-ietf-grow-wkc-behavior-03.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2019-03-10

Abstract:
   Well-Known BGP Communities are manipulated inconsistently by current
   implementations.  This results in difficulties for operators.
   Network operators are encouraged to deploy consistent community
   handling across their networks, taking the inconsistent behaviors
   from the various BGP implementations they operate into consideration.
   Also, BGP implementors are expected to not create any further
   inconsistencies from this point forward.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-grow-wkc-behavior/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-grow-wkc-behavior-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-grow-wkc-behavior-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-grow-wkc-behavior-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Jay Borkenhagen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2019 20:42:49 -0400

Hello GROW,

The draft-ietf-grow-wkc-behavior-03.txt just issued makes just a
handful of changes w.r.t. -02:

- We incorporate Nokia implementation details plus editorial comments
  received from Greg Hankins.

- We clarified some imprecise wording.

- We re-cast one action item for implementors, to recognize that some
  implementations' "set" directives do not and were never intended to
  remove any communities, Well-Known or otherwise.  

Thanks!

                                                Jay B.

---

From: Job Snijders <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 10:03:17 +0900

Hi all,

As far as I know this addresses all comments that were raised in WGLC.

Authors, thanks! We’ll move it onwards.

Kind regards,

Job

On Mon, Mar 11, 2019 at 9:43 Jay Borkenhagen <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> GROW mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/grow
>