Subject: [GROW] I-D Action: draft-ietf-grow-bmp-adj-rib-out-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 07 Jun 2019 10:09:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Global Routing Operations WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Support for Adj-RIB-Out in BGP Monitoring Protocol (BMP)
        Authors         : Tim Evens
                          Serpil Bayraktar
                          Paolo Lucente
                          Penghui Mi
                          Shunwan Zhuang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-grow-bmp-adj-rib-out-05.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2019-06-07

Abstract:
   The BGP Monitoring Protocol (BMP) defines access to only the Adj-RIB-
   In Routing Information Bases (RIBs).  This document updates the BGP
   Monitoring Protocol (BMP) RFC 7854 by adding access to the Adj-RIB-
   Out RIBs.  It adds a new flag to the peer header to distinguish Adj-
   RIB-In and Adj-RIB-Out.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-grow-bmp-adj-rib-out/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-grow-bmp-adj-rib-out-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-grow-bmp-adj-rib-out-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-grow-bmp-adj-rib-out-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/