Subject: [GROW] I-D Action: draft-ietf-grow-bmp-registries-change-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2019 13:47:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Global Routing Operations WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Revision to Registration Procedures for Multiple BMP Registries
        Author          : John Scudder
	Filename        : draft-ietf-grow-bmp-registries-change-01.txt
	Pages           : 3
	Date            : 2019-06-03

Abstract:
   This document updates RFC 7854, BGP Monitoring Protocol (BMP) by
   making a change to the registration procedures for several
   registries.  Specifically, any BMP registry with a range of
   32768-65530 designated "Specification Required" has that range re-
   designated as "First Come First Served".

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-grow-bmp-registries-change/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-grow-bmp-registries-change-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-grow-bmp-registries-change-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-grow-bmp-registries-change-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: John Scudder <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2019 14:42:56 +0000

On Jun 3, 2019, at 4:47 PM, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> wrote:

FYI this is just a version bump to prevent the draft from expiring on the day the WGLC ends.

—John