Subject: [GROW] I-D Action: draft-ietf-grow-wkc-behavior-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2019 08:53:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Global Routing Operations WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Well-Known Community Policy Behavior
        Authors         : Jay Borkenhagen
                          Randy Bush
                          Ron Bonica
                          Serpil Bayraktar
	Filename        : draft-ietf-grow-wkc-behavior-08.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2019-06-13

Abstract:
   Well-Known BGP Communities are manipulated differently across various
   current implementations; resulting in difficulties for operators.
   Network operators should deploy consistent community handling across
   their networks while taking the inconsistent behaviors from the
   various BGP implementations into consideration..  This document
   recommends specific actions to limit future inconsistency, namely BGP
   implementors must not create further inconsistencies from this point
   forward.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-grow-wkc-behavior/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-grow-wkc-behavior-08
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-grow-wkc-behavior-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-grow-wkc-behavior-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Enke Chen (enkechen)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2019 18:46:39 +0000

Hi, Folks:

Could you include "BGP" in the title to make it more obvious that the document is about
BGP communities, and not any other communities?

Thanks.  -- Enke

On 6/13/19, 8:54 AM, "GROW on behalf of [email-masked]" <[email-masked] on behalf of [email-masked]> wrote:

    
    Abstract:

    

    
    
    _______________________________________________
    GROW mailing list
    [email-masked]
    https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/grow

---

From: Job Snijders <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2019 14:56:47 -0400

Good feedback. I agree.

Kind regards,

Job

On Thu, Jun 13, 2019 at 14:46 Enke Chen (enkechen) <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> On 6/13/19, 8:54 AM, "GROW on behalf of [email-masked]" <
> [email-masked] on behalf of [email-masked]> wrote:
>
>

---

From: Randy Bush <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2019 12:03:53 -0700

hi enke,

> Could you include "BGP" in the title to make it more obvious that the
> document is about BGP communities, and not any other communities?

makes sense.  can do if no objection from wg.

randy