Subject: [GROW] Suresh Krishnan's No Objection on draft-ietf-grow-wkc-behavior-07: (with COMMENT)

From: Suresh Krishnan via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2019 20:19:24 -0700

Suresh Krishnan has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-grow-wkc-behavior-07: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-grow-wkc-behavior/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I found the documentation of the various set community behaviors interesting
and useful.

* Section 5

It is unclear what this section is recommending to RFC authors. What exactly
should they state explicitly? Can you please clarify and expand a bit.

   When establishing new [RFC1997]-like attributes (large communities,
   wide communities, etc.), RFC authors should state explicitly how the
   > new attribute is to be handled.