Subject: [GROW] I-D Action: draft-ietf-grow-rpki-as-cones-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2020 10:13:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Global Routing Operations WG of the IETF.

        Title           : RPKI Autonomous Systems Cones: A Profile To Define Sets of Autonomous Systems Numbers To Facilitate BGP Filtering
        Authors         : Job Snijders
                          Massimiliano Stucchi
                          Melchior Aelmans
	Filename        : draft-ietf-grow-rpki-as-cones-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2020-04-24

Abstract:
   This document describes a way to define groups of Autonomous System
   numbers in RPKI [RFC6480].  We call them AS-Cones.  AS-Cones provide
   a mechanism to be used by operators for filtering BGP-4 [RFC4271]
   announcements.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-grow-rpki-as-cones/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-grow-rpki-as-cones-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-grow-rpki-as-cones-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-grow-rpki-as-cones-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/