Subject: [GROW] Francesca Palombini's No Objection on draft-ietf-grow-bmp-local-rib-10: (with COMMENT)

From: Francesca Palombini via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 04 Apr 2021 12:59:15 -0700

Francesca Palombini has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-grow-bmp-local-rib-10: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-grow-bmp-local-rib/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for the work on this document. I only have one minor comment, feel
free to take or ignore my suggestion, which is only about readability.

Francesca

1. -----

   represents Loc-RIB with or without RD and local instances.

   ...

   include IBGP, EBGP, and IGP but only routes from EBGP should be sent

FP: suggestion to expand RD, IBGP and EBGP. (Note - I am aware that RD comes
from 7854, which does not expand it either, but I do believe it would improve
the text)