Subject: [GROW] Erik Kline's No Objection on draft-ietf-grow-bmp-local-rib-10: (with COMMENT)

From: Erik Kline via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 04 Apr 2021 17:37:33 -0700

Erik Kline has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-grow-bmp-local-rib-10: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-grow-bmp-local-rib/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Mostly nits.

[ section 1.1 ]

* "directly effects" -> "directly affects"... I think

[ section 3 ]

* "refers to an instance of an instance of" ->  "refers to an instance of"?

[ section 4.1 ]

* "RD" has two expansions, according to the RFC Editor abbreviation list.
  Consider expanding on first use.

[ section 5, 6.1.3 ]

* "ie." -> "i.e.", I think

[ section 6.1.2 ]

* "that only IBGP and EBGP that should be sent" ->
  "that only IBGP and EBGP should be sent"

[ section 7 ]

* "SHOULD require to establish sessions" ->
  "SHOULD require establishing sessions", or something?

  Should these sessions also be required to be secure?