Subject: [GROW] Éric Vyncke's No Objection on draft-ietf-grow-bmp-local-rib-10: (with COMMENT)

From: Éric Vyncke via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2021 04:58:07 -0700

Éric Vyncke has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-grow-bmp-local-rib-10: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-grow-bmp-local-rib/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for the work put into this document.

Please find below  some non-blocking COMMENT points (but replies would be
appreciated), and one nit.

I hope that this helps to improve the document,

Regards,

-éric

== COMMENTS ==

-- Section 1 --
In figure 2, suggest to extend 'Redistributed or originated into BGP' to the
IS-IS arrow (if not mistaken).

-- Section 1.1 --
Suggest to make it clear in §1 that this approach was rejected.

"At scale this becomes overly complex and error prone." should probably be made
more factual.

== NITS ==

-- Section 4.2 --
s/locally sourced routes/locally-sourced routes/ ?