Subject: [GROW] Upcoming Meeting Deadlines - IETF111

From: Chris Morrow <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2021 17:33:44 +0000

Howdy virtualized meeting participants!

Please note that the GROW meeting, agenda:
  https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/111/materials/agenda-111-grow-00

is due to arrive in your meetecho-window at 14:30 (eastern standard time)
Tues July 27th. This is effectively ~25 hrs from 'now'.

If you are a presenter, please have your slides in PDF (see previous
'ppt means morrowc spindles them for you' warnings) sent to the:
  [email-masked]

list before 2300 Monday (today, in 10 hrs), so we can post them prior
to the meeting.

Thanks very much!
-chris
co-chair-persona

---

From: Christopher Morrow <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2021 00:07:40 -0400

A kind reader noted that my math of timezones was WAY WAY OFF! :(
I noted 'EASTERN' time, but of course... the meeting site shows times in
'local to the meeting not 'local to chris' :( how inconvenient!

So, the meeting time is US-PACIFIC, not US-EASTERN ... see you all at the
appropriate time! :)