Subject: Welcome to gsmp

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 1999 23:43:36 -0400

--

Welcome to the gsmp mailing list!

Please save this message for future reference.  Thank you.

If you ever want to remove yourself from this mailing list,
you can send mail to <[email-masked]> with the following
command in the body of your email message:

    unsubscribe gsmp

or from another account, besides [email-masked]:

    unsubscribe gsmp [email-masked]

If you ever need to get in contact with the owner of the list,
(if you have trouble unsubscribing, or have questions about the
list itself) send email to <[email-masked]> .
This is the general rule for most mailing lists when you need
to contact a human.

This list is for the discussion of the General Switch Management
Protocol specification, aka RFC1987.

This list is maintained by Avri Doria ([email-masked]).  Archives
are available at ftp://www.psyton.com/pub/mailing-lists/gsmp-archive.