Subject: links to drafts

From: "Kenneth Sundell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 14:29:05 +0200

Hi,
since a number of drafts are still in the i-d queue, I repeat the
current links to the related drafts hereby.

regards,
Kenneth

  Wednesday, November 10 1300-1500
  --------------------------------
1. Review of GSMPv3 status (Tom Worster)
   <draft-ietf-gsmp-02.txt>
   http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-gsmp-02.txt

2. Security issues (Tom Worster)

3. IANA considerations (Avri Doria)

4. GSMP MIB (Hans Sjostrand)
   <draft-ietf-gsmp-mib-00.txt>
   http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-gsmp-mib-00.txt

5. Addition of usage bits to GSMP (Joachim Buerkle)
   <draft-buerkle-gsmp-usage-bits-00.txt>

http://www.apocalypse.org/~avri/ietf46/draft-buerkle-gsmp-usage-flags-00.txt

6. Resource reservation - new command (Tom Worster)
   <draft-worster-gsmp-reservation-00.txt>
   draft not available yet

7. Review MSF liaison (Jerry Sydir)
   <draft-sydir-scireq-explanation-00.txt>

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sydir-scireq-explanation-00.txt

Friday, November 12, 0900-1130
------------------------------
8. A Minimal ATM Switch Resource Model for GSMP (XBind)
   <draft-adam-gsmp-min-resource-00.txt>
   ftp://external.xbind.com/pub/ietf/draft-adam-gsmp-min-resource-00.txt

9. An ATM Switch Service Model for GSMP (XBind)
   <draft-adam-gsmp-service-00.txt>
   ftp://external.xbind.com/pub/ietf/draft-adam-gsmp-service-00.txt

10. A QoS Extension to the Minimal Resource Set (XBind)
    <draft-adam-gsmp-sr-00.txt>
    ftp://external.xbind.com/pub/ietf/draft-adam-gsmp-sr-00.txt

11. Redundant controllers (Kenneth Sundell)
    <draft-sundell-gsmp-redundancy-00.txt>

http://www.apocalypse.org/~avri/ietf46/draft-sundell-gsmp-redundancy-00.txt

12. GSMP enhancements (Jerry Sydir)
    <draft-sydir-cplane-gsmp-enhancements-00.txt>

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sydir-cplane-gsmp-enhancements-00.txt

--
  Kenneth Sundell
  phone: +46 8 5088-3538, mobile +46 70 665-7838
  e-mail: [email-masked]