Subject: GSMP WG Last Call - Take 2

From: "Avri Doria" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 07:43:31 -0500

Hi,

Now that all of the documents have been updated in response
to the last call comments received, it is time to do another
WG last call on the following documents:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-gsmp-08.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-gsmp-mib-03.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-gsmp-encaps-03.txt

This last call should focus on the issues raised during the last
WG last call.

This last call is scheduled to end on: 29 November 2000 (any timezone)

BTW, the draft-ietf-gsmp-appicability-01.txt is not included in
this last call, since there were no substantive comments received
during the 1st WG last call.

Thanks
avri and ken
GSMP co-chairs
-- 

Avri Doria
+1 401 663 5024