Subject: Last Call: General Switch Management Protocol V3 to Proposed Standard

From: ad <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 18:04:30 -0500 (EST)

---------- Forwarded message ----------

The IESG has received a request from the General Switch Management
Protocol Working Group to consider the following Internet-Drafts as
Proposed Standards:

o General Switch Management Protocol V3
	<draft-ietf-gsmp-08.txt>

o GSMP Packet Encapsulations for ATM, Ethernet and TCP 
	<draft-ietf-gsmp-encaps-03.txt> 

o Definitions of Managed Objects for the General Switch Management
  Protocol (GSMP)
	<draft-ietf-gsmp-mib-04.txt>

The IESG will also consider publication of General Switch Management
Protocol Applicability <draft-ietf-gsmp-applicability-01.txt> as an
Informational RFC.

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the 
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by February 8, 2001.

Files can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-gsmp-08.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-gsmp-encaps-03.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-gsmp-mib-04.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-gsmp-applicability-01.txt