Subject: Draft GSMP Agenda

From: "Avri Doria" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 10:23:30 -0500

Draft GSMP Agenda

As mentioned earlier there will be two GSMP sessions.

I have enclosed a draft of the schedule for the first session.
A detailed draft for the second session will be mailed out separately.

Please let me know if there are any other items that belong on the 
agenda.

Thanks
a.
----

Session 1: Monday 

- Agenda Review

- Charter Update

- Document Status & Review of IESG comments

- Requirements for optical switching
  draft-doria-gsmp-req-olsr-01.txt (yet to be submitted)

- Label extensions for Optical, Sonet/SDH, TDM and spatial switching
  draft-sadler-gsmp-tdm-labels-00.txt

- Requirements for Dynamic Partitioning
  draft-anderson-gsmp-dyn-req-part-00.txt

- Paritioning MIB
  draft-anderson-gsmp-...-00.txt

Session II: Thursday

Joint meeting with Forces.
 
-- 

Avri Doria
+1 401 663 5024