Subject: upcoming ietf

From: ad <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 20:40:09 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

It is time to start thinking about our agenda for IETF52.

I would like to include review of the work of the design teams at the
meeting.  The design teams should be almost finished with their work at
this point.

According to the chartered schedule, we should be meeting the
following schedule:

May 01	Document requirements for control of switches
	supporting optical, TDM and other CCAMP features
Aug 01	Submit GSMPv3 extensions to include control of
	switches supporting optical, TDM and other CCAMP features and
	any updates of the base spec for Proposed Standard
Sep 01	Document requirements for switch partitioning and
	determine whether to recharter to extend GSMP capabilities to
        meet these
Dec 01	If requirements process has convinced ADs/IESG,
	produce GSMP extensions and MIBs to support dynamic switch
        partitioning
Jun 02	Submit GSMPv3, its extensions and MIBs for Draft Standard
Jun 02	Conclude Working Group

We are obviously slipping our schedule.  I would like to see people pick
up on the work so that we can make some progress.

Thanks
a.

--