Subject: Last Call: General Switch Management Protocol V3 to Proposed Standard

From: ad <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 16:01:21 -0400 (EDT)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 15:38:59 -0400

To: IETF-Announce: ;
Cc: [email-masked]
From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
SUBJECT: Last Call: General Switch Management Protocol V3 to Proposed
	 Standard
Reply-to: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2001 15:38:42 -0400
Sender: [email-masked]

The IESG has received a request from the General Switch Management
Protocol Working Group to consider the following:

 o General Switch Management Protocol V3 <draft-ietf-gsmp-10.txt> as a
   Proposed Standard.

 o GSMP Packet Encapsulations for ATM, Ethernet and TCP
   <draft-ietf-gsmp-encaps-04.txt> as a Proposed Standard.

 o General Switch Management Protocol Applicability
   <draft-ietf-gsmp-applicability-02.txt> as an Informational RFC.

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by October 22, 2001.

Files can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-gsmp-10.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-gsmp-encaps-04.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-gsmp-applicability-02.txt