Subject: [GSMP] gsmp wg agenda 53rd ietf in minneapolis

From: Kenneth Sundell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 22:14:30 +0100

Hi,
here follows the agenda for the gsmp wg meeting tomorrow at the ietf in 
minneapolis.

cheers,
ken

1. Agenda review

2. Document Status
  http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-gsmp-11.txt
  http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-gsmp-mib-07.txt
  http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-gsmp-applicability-02.txt
  http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-gsmp-encaps-05.txt

3. Status of Design groups

  - Optical Requirements
  http://www.cdt.luth.se/babylon/drafts/gsmp/draft-ietf-gsmp-reqs-01.txt

  - Dynamic Partition Requirements
  http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-gsmp-dyn-part-reqs-01.txt

4. Milestone discussion

_______________________________________________
GSMP mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gsmp