Subject: [GSMP] draft-ietf-gsmp-dyn-part-reqs-02.txt

From: avri doria <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 13:15:52 -0400

Hi,

The WG last call on the partitioning requirements document:
      draft-ietf-gsmp-dyn-part-reqs-02.txt
has ended without further comment.  I am therfore preparing to send
the document to the AD, with a request that it become an Informational 
RFC.

At the same time I will also be requesting that the GSMP WG charter be
ammended to include meeting the requirements for dyanimic partitioning 
that are outlined in that draft.  The specific request will be to modify 
charter point:

SEP 02  If requirements process has convinced ADs/IESG, produce GSMP 
extensions and MIBs to support dynamic switch partitioning

to

MAR 03 Produce GSMP extensions, MIBs and/or other mechanisms to support 
dynamic switch partitioning

Please comment on this proposed change on the list as soon as possible.

thanks
a.

_______________________________________________
GSMP mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gsmp