Subject: [GSMP] RFC 3292 vs standard

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 10:54:12 +0530

hi !!

 I have a very samll query but i need to know urgently.
 I have been exploring the evolution of the gsmp standard.

I have been comparing that draft-ietf-gsmp-11.txt is almost similar with all the
headings
and sub-headings. The standard documnet RFC 3292 also seems to be similar.

Can somebody suggest me where can i find the information about the differences
between them. I need them urgently.

thanks and warm regards
Sanjeev

DISCLAIMER: This message is proprietary to Hughes Software Systems
Limited (HSS) and is intended solely for the use of the individual
to whom it is addressed. It may contain  privileged or confidential
information  and should not be circulated or used for any purpose other
than for what it is intended. If you have received this message in error,
please notify the originator immediately. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are notified that you are strictly prohibited from using,
copying, altering, or disclosing the contents of this message. HSS accepts
no responsibility for loss or damage arising from the use of the information
transmitted by this email including damage from virus.

_______________________________________________
GSMP mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gsmp

---

From: Kenneth Sundell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 09:02:50 +0200

Sanjeev,
the differences between the last draft (-11) and rfc3292 are editorial, 
i.e. they don't change the protocol. The draft-ietf-gsmp-11.txt version 
was approved by the wg and the iesg and the rfc3292 is just the result 
from the rfc editor process.

regards,
ken 

-- 

Kenneth Sundell
Sr. Protocols Architect
CTO/ATI Strategic Protocols
Nortel Networks (Sweden)
ESN 521-3538, Ext IAC+46 8 5088-3538