Subject: [GSMP] draft-ietf-gsmp-dyn-part-reqs-02.txt

From: avri doria <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 14:12:31 +0200

We have sucessfully completed WG last call on the partitioning 
requirements document:

       draft-ietf-gsmp-dyn-part-reqs-02.txt

The WG requests that this draft undergo IETF last call and be
considered for Informational RFC status.

At the same time we are requesting that the GSMP WG charter be
ammended to include meeting the requirements for dyanimic partitioning
that are outlined in that draft.

Specifically we request the following modification:

SEP 02  If requirements process has convinced ADs/IESG, produce GSMP
extensions and MIBs to support dynamic switch partitioning

to

SEP 03 Produce GSMP extensions, MIBs and/or other mechanisms to support
dynamic switch partitioning

And, this request completes milestone:

MAY 02  Document requirements for control of switches supporting
         optical, TDM and other CCAMP features

And thus should be marked as Done.

Thanks

a.

--
avri doria
co-chair
+1 46 920 49 3030

_______________________________________________
GSMP mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gsmp