Subject: [GSMP] Speakers for the gsmp wg meeting in atlanta

From: Kenneth Sundell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2002 14:19:26 +0100

Hi all (and to co-authors in particular)

the following drafts have been identified to be discussed 
in atlanta. the co-chairs would like the design teams and 
the teams behind individual contributions to appoint someone 
to be presenting their work at the upcoming gsmp wg meeting 
and pass the name of the presenter(s) to me and avri.

we need this information relatively urgently.

Thanks,
Ken

Requirements for the Dynamic Partitioning of Switching Elements 
<draft-ietf-gsmp-dyn-part-reqs-03.txt> (not yet available)

Requirements For Adding Optical Support To GSMPv3 
<draft-ietf-gsmp-reqs-03.txt>

GSMPv3 Base Specification
<draft-ietf-gsmp-v3-base-spec-00.txt>

General Switch Management Protocol (GSMP) v3 for Optical Support
<draft-ietf-gsmp-optical-spec-00.txt>

Network Management for GSMP Interface 
<draft-cha-gsmp-management-01.txt> (not yet available)

Definitions of Managed Objects for Network Management Services 
in General Switch Management Protocol (GSMP) Interface
<draft-cha-gsmp-service-mib-00.txt> (not yet available)

--

_______________________________________________
GSMP mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gsmp