Subject: [gsmp] the initial version of GSMPv3 for optical support (03 version)

From: "passjay" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 21:18:51 +0900

Dear all.
 
I have just finished the initial version of GSMPv3 for optical support
(03 version).
In this version of document, we modify optical specific sections(tech
spec TLV) based on the base spec (03).
Would you examine this document and give your opinion on it before this
Wednesday (22) ?
I will submit it after reflecting wg opinions before the submission
deadline.
 
Regards.
JungYul Choi.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------
JungYul Choi ( <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked], Ph.D
student)
Optical Internet Lab ( <http://oil.icu.ac.kr/> http://oil.icu.ac.kr)
Information and Communications University (ICU)
58-4 Hwaam-dong, Yusong-gu, Daejon, 305-732, KOREA
Tel)+82-42-866-6208, 011-9099-7773 Fax)+82-42-866-6230 
------------------------------------------------------------------------
-