Subject: [GSMP] Reminder

From: Avri Doria <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 10:26:30 +0900

Hi,

Today is the deadline for WG chairs to submit the names of new WG 
drafts; i.e. draft-ietf-gsmp-xxx-00.txt .  If you are planning to 
submit a new draft; i.e. an -00 that you believe is a chartered work 
item, please let me know today.  I have already submitted the name of 
the TDM spec in the hope that it will show up in time.

Also, the deadline for any -00 draft is 20 October at 9.00 ET
and the deadline for all drafts is 27 October 9.00 ET .

Kenneth and I have not yet requested a meeting slot since we don't know 
if enough work has been done and enough issue raised to warrant a 
meeting.  If you have agenda items that you think should be discussed 
in a meeting, please raise them on the list.

thanks
a.

_______________________________________________
GSMP mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gsmp