Subject: [GSMP] optical service model..

From: "passjay" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 21:27:12 +0900

Dear all..
 
In gsmp document, chapter 10, service model for each technology is said
to be based on documents in standardization organization, such as itu-t,
ietf, atm forum. 
If anyone who knows good references for optical service model, please
tell me them.

Jay.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------
JungYul Choi ( <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked], Ph.D
student)
Optical Internet Lab ( <http://oil.icu.ac.kr/> http://oil.icu.ac.kr)
Information and Communications University (ICU)
58-4 Hwaam-dong, Yusong-gu, Daejon, 305-732, KOREA
Tel)+82-42-866-6208, 011-9099-7773 Fax)+82-42-866-6230 
------------------------------------------------------------------------
-

---

From: Avri Doria <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 11:07:54 +0900

On måndag, okt 6, 2003, at 21:27 Asia/Seoul, passjay wrote:

> Dear all..
>
>  
>
> In gsmp document, chapter 10, service model for each technology is 
> said to be based on documents in standardization organization, such as 
> itu-t, ietf, atm forum.

the ietf should probably be the first choice.

and if there is no other reliable source for the service model, then a 
basic default one should be defined in the tech specific draft as is 
done in the packet spec.  in fact defining a simple default model is 
probably a good idea in any case.

a.