Subject: Subscribers get our featured profiles before they are publicly available blzzlutyngpmtgml

From: "Chad Britton" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 04 10:11:30 GMT

Wall Street Financial Times Newsletter

Specializing in Undervalued Small Cap Stocks for Immediate Breakout

We have the #1 track record for our picks in 2004:

GETC at .12		Currently .50	High .68 UP 467%
TLPE at 1.12	Currently 3.35	High 4.40 UP 293%
SWYC at .18 	Currently .71	High .81 UP 350%
DNYY at .47	Currently 1.42	High 1.85 UP 294%

Immediate Investor Recommendation
Our Hottest Sales and Earnings Play
Projected to Triple in 7 Days:

Life Energy and Technology Holdings, Inc.
(OTCBB: LETH)

Price--- 1.50

Sales Orders Received '03--- over $150 Million +300% growth vs. '02
Est. Sales Growth '04--- +165%
Results from latest 10-Q:
Total Assets--- 36.8 million vs. 16.8 million
Cash--- 23.4 million vs. deficit
Shareholders Equity--- 12.0 million vs. 2.2 million
Shares Outstanding--- 29 mill
Est. Shares in Float--- 7 mill
Proj. Value Per Share--- 3.25 -- 3.50
Rating--- Urgent Buy

LETH is thriving as an emerging world leader in the conversion of waste 
materials into electrical energy by utilizing their Biosphere Process System, 
making them the hottest undervalued stock at this price level where shares 
are ready to explode on huge investor attention.

Sales have rocketed beyond all estimates for LETH with no signs of 
slowing. The numbers continue to stack-up as sales orders for the Biosphere 
exceed $150 Million over the past year while the stock price doesn't yet 
reflect the appearance of these impressive figures on an upcoming balance 
sheet. We are not the first to uncover this phenomenon as the stock is under 
accumulation, but we are acting aggressively on this recently filed data.

The unique proprietary technology of the Biosphere fills an urgent 
worldwide need for cost-effective renewable energy sources and a 
corresponding universal need to solve critical problems in the disposal of 
waste. The Biosphere System provides the highest level of innovative 
technology while securing worldwide acceptance for a revolutionary product 
designed to significantly impact the global waste problem while 
simultaneously generating electricity. 

The Biosphere System enables LETH to draw revenue from the disposal of 
various types of waste at 5 to 7 tons per hour including such materials as:
Municipal Solid Waste, refinery wastes, agricultural surpluses or effluents, 
medical waste, industrial waste, shale oil, sour natural gas, and the huge 
market of used tires are all converted in the Biosphere Process. LETH also
profits from the sale of electricity created from the waste conversion on a 
continuous basis by generating 5 to 10 mega-watts per hour of electricity 
which is then sold to replenish the local or national grid. 

LETH is an alliance partner with Tetra Tech, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTEK, $20) a 
leader and one of the largest providers in environmental, mechanical, and 
electrical management consulting services primarily for the US Government 
with annual sales of $800 Million. Tetra Tech will coordinate permitting, 
installation and continuous worldwide monitoring of the Biosphere Process 
System for LETH. Tetra Tech is now in the process of obtaining Department 
of Environmental Quality permitting for the Biosphere Process in the state of 
Louisiana. This is a monumental event for LETH which opens the 
floodgates for major project revenues in Louisiana while having a parallel 
effect on LETH stock in the form of a huge near-term announcement. 

LETH has begun to catch the profit-making attention of investors by 
embracing a major foothold on the global waste problem while a major push 
for generating electricity from alternative sources continues to be the hot 
topic due to shortages and massive power failures. LETH contains all the 
ingredients for major profits as global demand to solve two crisis areas, 
waste and electrical energy, reaches unprecedented levels. We view this 
perfectly timed convergence of events as the catalyst for additional contracts 
that will perpetuate the shattering of the Company's own sales records. We 
are seeing substantial gains for early investors in a ground floor opportunity 
that carries our highest rating for short-term trading profits.

Required LETH information: Certain statements contained in this newsletter 
may be forward looking statements within the meaning of The Private 
Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Such terms as "expect", "believe", 
"may", "will", and "intend" or similar terms may identify these statements 
We are not a registered investment advisor or a broker dealer. This is not an 
offer to buy or sell securities. No recommendation that the securities of the 
companies profiled should be purchased, sold or held by individuals or 
entities that learn of the profiled companies. This is an independent 
electronic publication that was paid five thousand dollars by an unaffiliated 
third party for the preparation of this company information. Be advised that 
investments in companies profiled are considered to be high-risk and use of 
the content provided is for information purposes only. If anyone decides to 
act as an investor they are advised not to invest without the proper guidance 
from a financial advisor or a registered financial broker. If any party decides 
to participate as an investor then it will be that investor's sole risk. Be 
advised that the purchase of such high-risk securities may result in the loss 
of some or all of the investment. Investors should not rely solely on the 
information presented. Rather, investors should use the information provided 
in this newsletter as a starting point for doing additional independent 
research on the profiled companies in order to allow the investor to form 
their own opinion regarding investing in the profiled companies. Factual 
statements made about the profiled companies are made as of the date stated 
and are subject to change without notice. Investing in micro-cap securities is 
highly speculative and carries an extremely high degree of risk. All 
information provided about the profiled companies may include information 
provided by outside sources, such as research reports, public filings, and 
information provided by management of the profiled company. 

a g muqb swqjzr ejsxfnldmnssztb