Subject: [GSMP] Healthcare'2017 deadline extended to March 31, 2017

From: Jaime Lloret Mauri<[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2017 10:28:26 +0100

The paper submission deadline of Healthcare¹2017 has been extended to March
31, 2017.

2017 International Conference on Healthcare Science and Engineering
(Healthcare¹17)
June 1  3, 2017, Zhengzhou, China
http://healthcare.ha.edu.cn/2017

Call for Papers
The traditional healthcare industry is undergoing a major paradigm shift due
to the rapid advances, developments, and deployments of wearable, mobile,
digital, machine learning, and big data technologies. These technologies
have brought tremendous benefits and opportunities to the diagnosis,
prognosis, treatment, and prevention of human diseases for a better quality
of life, but meanwhile also present unprecedented performance and security
challenges in the entire process of data collection, processing, analysis,
synthesis, and visualization.
The 2017 International Conference on Healthcare Science and Engineering
(Healthcare¹17) provides a forum for researchers, engineers, and
practitioners from academia, industry and government in computer science,
data analytics, medical informatics, biomedical engineering, and other
engineering disciplines involving healthcare, as well as healthcare
professionals, to share and exchange their knowledge and progresses of
current research issues, technologies, and ideas in healthcare. This forum
is focused on recent advances and developments of wearable, mobile, digital,
machine learning, and big data technologies in the broad healthcare domain.
Potential topics include, but are not limited to:
·      Big data analytics for healthcare
·      Machine learning techniques for healthcare
·      Security, confidentiality, and privacy in eHealth and mHealth
·      Visualization techniques for healthcare
·      eHealth virtual communities and collaborative techniques
·      Social computing and networking in healthcare
·      Smart and ubiquitous technologies for health and wellbeing
·      Tracking/wearable and mobile technology
·      Intelligent decision support systems in healthcare
·      Systems for disease prevention, diagnosis, treatment and management
·      Healthcare informatics and information systems
·      Internet medical services and applications
·      Telemedicine, telehealth, and telecare
·      Mobile healthcare applications
·      Systems and methods for Ambient Assisted Living (AAL)
·      Healthcare system management, improvement & reform
·      Infrastructures and facilities for healthcare
Accepted papers will be recommended for publication in the special issues of
several SCI-indexed journals including Journal of Healthcare Engineering and
International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks.

Online submission:
Prospective authors are invited to submit unpublished work to Healthcare¹17.
All full-length papers (up to 8 pages in IEEE 2-column format) should be
submitted through EasyChair Conference System. Detailed information is
available at:
https://easychair.org/cfp/Healthcare2017.
<https://easychair.org/cfp/Healthcare2017>

Important dates:
Submission deadline:  03/15/2017      03/31/2017
Notification date:         04/15/2017
Final manuscript due:  05/01/2017

Sponsoring societies:
·      Healthcare Engineering Alliance Society (HEALS,
www.healthcare-engineering.org <http://www.healthcare-engineering.org> )
·      Chinese Health Information Association  Healthcare Big Data
International Collaboration Subcommittee (CHIA-HBDICS)

Organizing Committee:

·      General Chairs:
o  Zhaohui Wu, Zhejiang University, China
o   Jianshuan Yao, Chinese Academy of Science
o  Zongmin Wang, Zhengzhou University,  <mailto:[email-masked]> China

·      Program Chairs:
o  Chase Wu, New Jersey Institute of Technology
o  Jian Wu, Zhejiang University
o  Ming Chyu, Texas Tech University
o  Jaime Lloret, Polytechnic University of Valencia

·      Local Arrangement Chairs:
o  MingliangXu, Zhengzhou University
o  Yusong Lin, Zhengzhou University

·      Publication Chairs:
o  Guanling Chen, University of Massachusetts, Lowell
o  Denise Ferebee, LeMoyne-Owen College

·      Publicity Chairs:
o   Yang Yu, Sun Yat-Sen University
o   Liang Chen, Sun Yat-Sen University

·      Finance Chair:
o  Bing Zhou, Zhengzhou University

·      Web Chair:
o  Runzhi Li, Zhengzhou University