Subject: [GSMP] Last 7 Days: NexComm 2019 || March 24, 2019 to March 28, 2019 - Valencia, Spain

From: Jaime Lloret Mauri<[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2018 02:53:19 +0100

INVITATION

Please consider to contribute and encourage your team members and fellow scientists to contribute to the following federated events under NexComm 2019.
Last seven days!
Thanks for forwarding the information on this Call for Submissions to those potentially interested to submit.

===== Call for Submissions =======

NexComm 2019: March 24, 2019 to March 28, 2019 - Valencia, Spain
see: http://www.iaria.org/conferences2019/NexComm19.html

Indexed in Web of Science (by ISI Thomson Reuters).

NexComm 2019 is a federated event focusing on advanced topics concerning digital telecommunications, networking, multimedia, data, and software engineering.

Submissions must be electronically done using the 'Submit a Paper' link on the entry page of each conference.

Before submission, please check and comply with the Editorial rules:
http://www.iaria.org/editorialrules.html.

For details on the each conference's topics, see the individual Call for Papers for each conference.

Unpublished high quality contributions in terms of Regular papers and Posters or Work in Progress are welcome. Workshop proposals and Panel proposals on challenging topics are encouraged.

Extended versions of selected papers will be published in IARIA on-line Journals (http://www.iariajournals.org) and in Special issues of different journals mentioned on the entry page of each conference.

All tracks/topics are open to both research and industry contributions.

-- ICDT 2019, The Fourteenth International Conference on Digital Telecommunications
https://www.iaria.org/conferences2019/ICDT19.html

-- SPACOMM 2019, The Eleventh International Conference on Advances in Satellite and Space Communications
https://www.iaria.org/conferences2019/SPACOMM19.html

-- ICN 2019, The Eighteenth International Conference on Networks
https://www.iaria.org/conferences2019/ICN19.html

-- ICONS 2019, The Fourteenth International Conference on Systems
https://www.iaria.org/conferences2019/ICONS19.html

-- MMEDIA 2019, The Eleventh International Conference on Advances in Multimedia
https://www.iaria.org/conferences2019/MMEDIA19.html

-- PESARO 2019, The Ninth International Conference on Performance, Safety and Robustness in Complex Systems and Applications
https://www.iaria.org/conferences2019/PESARO19.html

-- CTRQ 2019, The Twelfth International Conference on Communication Theory, Reliability, and Quality of Service
https://www.iaria.org/conferences2019/CTRQ19.html

-- ALLDATA 2019, The Fifth International Conference on Big Data, Small Data, Linked Data and Open Data
https://www.iaria.org/conferences2019/ALLDATA19.html

-- SOFTENG 2019, The Fifth International Conference on Advances and Trends in Software Engineering
https://www.iaria.org/conferences2019/SOFTENG19.html

--------------------------------
IARIA Publicity Board
-------------------------------