Subject: [Hipsec] Agenda requests

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2004 09:52:06 +0300

Folks,

we are officially starting to gather agenda requests for the HIP WG 
meeting in Washington. You should send your agenda request to the chairs 
indicating what you want to present, any related documents, and how long 
you want your agenda-slot to be.

Thanks,

Gonzalo
HIP co-chair

_______________________________________________
Hipsec mailing list
[email-masked]
http://honor.trusecure.com/mailman/listinfo/hipsec

---

From: Julien Laganier <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2004 15:43:38 +0200

On Thursday 07 October 2004 08:52, Gonzalo Camarillo wrote:
> meeting in Washington. You should send your agenda request to the
> chairs indicating what you want to present, any related documents,
> and how long you want your agenda-slot to be.

Hi Gonzalo,

I'd like to request to short (10 minutes) slots to present 
draft-ietf-hip-dns-00.txt and draft-ietf-hip-rvs-00.txt in the next 
HIP WG session.

Thanks,

--julien