Subject: [Hipsec] draft-ietf-hip-arch-00.txt posted

From: Pekka Nikander <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 09:11:17 +0300

I have posted draft-ietf-hip-arch-00.txt.  Due to the large
number of -00 drafts posted at this time, it may take a few
days before it appears in the repositories.

In the meanwhile, the draft is available at

   http://www.tml.hut.fi/~pnr/HIP/draft-ietf-hip-arch-00.html
   http://www.tml.hut.fi/~pnr/HIP/draft-ietf-hip-arch-00.txt

There are also diffs available against draft-moskowitz-hip-arch-06.txt:

   http://www.tml.hut.fi/~pnr/HIP/draft-ietf-hip-arch-00-chbar.txt
   http://www.tml.hut.fi/~pnr/HIP/draft-ietf-hip-arch-00-diff.html

As you can see from the diff, there are a number of mostly editorial
changes in the introduction, and two more substantial changes
   - a new section saying that Multicast was not considered back then
   - new text in the IPsec section trying to clarify the relationship
     to IKEv2

--Pekka Nikander

_______________________________________________
Hipsec mailing list
[email-masked]
http://honor.trusecure.com/mailman/listinfo/hipsec