Subject: [Hipsec] NAT traversal design team

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 14:38:28 +0300

Folks,

we would like to form a small design team to work on NAT traversal for 
HIP, which, as you know, is one of our chartered work items. Design team 
members will be expected to actively participate in conference calls and 
may be required to write text for the draft. That is, if you want to 
monitor the progress of this work, you do not need to be in the design 
team. They will send periodic reports to the mailing list. On the other 
hand, if you can commit cycles to actively work on this issue, you are 
welcome to volunteer.

The design team will take the three following drafts and the mailing 
list discussions as its starting point.

http://www.watersprings.org/pub/id/draft-ietf-hip-nat-traversal-01.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hip-nat-traversal-02.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tschofenig-hip-ice-00.txt

If you want to volunteer, reply to this email (only to me; no need to 
spam the list) letting me know.

Thanks,

Gonzalo
HIP co-chair

_______________________________________________
Hipsec mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hipsec

---

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 10:50:08 +0300

Folks,

these will be the members of this design team:

   [email-masked]
   [email-masked]
   [email-masked]
   [email-masked]
   [email-masked]
   [email-masked]
   [email-masked]

The design team will start working as soon as possible. Its members will 
be reporting periodically to this mailing list.

Cheers,

Gonzalo