Subject: [Hipsec] Boeing HIP Implementation of SIP (which is point-to-point secure SIP)

From: "Paine, Richard H" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 14:22:16 -0800

At the Vancouver meeting, there was a joint meeting of the HIP and
P2PSIP groups on Friday morning.  At this meeting, Boeing committed to
sent the P2PSIP group a releasable white paper on the Boeing HIP
implementation that is, in effect, point-to-point secure SIP.  

 <<NGI_SMA_Boeing_VoWLAN_Demo_White_Paper_12-8-07.doc>> 
The next step beyond this is to hold a teleconference in the first or
second week of the new year to discuss this paper.  Please note that
although the identity in this example is an IPv6 address, any
cryptographic identity can be used as a name in the HIP namespace.  The
Boeing intent is to use PKI crytographic identities in the HIP
namespace.

Richard H. Paine
Success is getting what you want, happiness is liking what you get!
Cell:  206-854-8199
IPPhone:  425-373-8296
Email:  [email-masked] 

_______________________________________________
Hipsec mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hipsec